Our school is committed to Safeguarding children and promoting children’s welfare. The Minster Nursery and Infant school expects all staff, governors, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment to our children. It is our willingness to work in a safe manner and challenge inappropriate behaviour that underpins this commitment.
All visitors must wear the visitor’s badge provided by reception. An adult without a badge will be accompanied to the school’s reception to confirm they have signed in. Visitors must be accompanied by a member of school staff.
If you have any concerns about a child’s welfare or wellbeing or have a concern regarding the behaviour of any adult within the school towards a child:
- Discuss your concerns without delay with the Designated Safeguarding Lead, Headteacher or member of the Safeguarding Team.
- No concern is too insignificant. We welcome the opportunity to help allay your fears or follow up on them if needed.
- Remember it is important to share your concerns even if you are unsure.
- Anyone can make a referral to Croydon’s Single Point Of Contact 020 8255 2888 9am-5pm or on 020 8726 6400 for out of hours.
Our Lead Safeguarding Officers are:
- Designated Safeguarding
- Lead-Stephanie Edmonds
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads
- Lisa Parker
- Designated Safeguarding Leads
- Sharon Morgan and Kerry Duffy
- Safeguarding Governor
- Matthew Bligh