Level TA2 – 27.5 hours per week term time and
Lunchtime Supervisor – 5 hours per week term time
The school seeks to fill these posts as a combined role.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced classroom Teaching Assistant (TA2 -Scale 3) and Lunchtime Supervisor (Scale 1c).
Working with the class teacher you will use your expertise to support learning through our ethos of care and high expectations. You will:
- have experience of working with Infant children in a learning environment (foundation stage experience is desirable but not essential) or have an NVQ L2 for Teaching Assistants or in a related discipline
- be literate and numerate
- be able to work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities and your own position within these
- have experience of first day cover and covering the class for meetings
- be proactive and offer ideas and solutions
- be able to relate well to children and adults
- be able to support the children during meal times and also in the playground
Closing date: Monday 30th October 2017
Interviews: Friday 3rd November 2017
The Minster Nursery & Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates for vacant posts are expected to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to vetting, including an enhanced DBS check.
Advert Teaching Assistant and Lunchtime Supervisor
Job Description for Lunchtime & School meals Supervisor
Teaching Assistants-General Level 2
Application form – non teaching
has a variety of vacancies, as well as the Croydon Council
Thank you for your interest in The Minster Nursery & Infant